• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

my Duck came last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my Duck came last

I went to the Salisbury show on Saturday and put a quid on the duck race. I got good odds 2:1, but my duck, who I named Paula, came waddling in last.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I went to the Salisbury show on Saturday and put a quid on the duck race. I got good odds 2:1, but my duck, who I named Paula, came waddling in last.

Wow, you must be bored, posting stuff like that

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)

Comment

Wow, you must be bored, posting stuff like that

I am, I am. Hey, how can you tell if you are going insane ? what are the tel-tale signs ?

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

I am, I am. Hey, how can you tell if you are going insane ? what are the tel-tale signs ?

Hairs on the palms of your hands are the first sign of insanity
        If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Well, there are a few. Do you ever talk to yourself ? or have hairy palms ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
            Looking for hairs on the palms of your hands is the first sign of insanity

B00med!

Comment

Looking for hairs on the palms of your hands is the first sign of insanity.......

That's the second sign
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Some people say talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity. I say it's the only way to get a decent conversation around here.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Some people say talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity. I say it's the only way to get a decent conversation around here.
                  Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
                    yes but Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us worthy evidence of the fact
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X