• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

knife crime solution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knife crime solution

Take the points off knives.

Great idea. I prefer sticking corks on the end because, not only does it make the knife safer, it supports the cork producing regions of the world who have been suffering since the winemakers started using rubber bungs.

Truly a win-win situation...

Older and ...well, just older!!

What a pointless idea.
    Bored.

Comment

We should ban knives...make us all use plastic ones...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Make it a law that nobody is to be closer than 1 metre from another person. Then they can’t reach to stab them. Something similar worked in the House of Commons to cut down on sword fights there.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Well if Anthony Worrall-doodah says it's a good idea then so be it.

So, a kitchen knife amnesty and prison for the OAPs that forget about an old rusty number tucked in the back of the drawer.

Comment

Back to the meat cleaver then. or the axe
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Make it illegal to carry a knife without the accompanying fork and spoon.
              Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
                Do you spoon after forking?
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Make it a law that nobody is to be closer than 1 metre from another person. Then they can’t reach to stab them. Something similar worked in the House of Commons to cut down on sword fights there.
                  I have just measured my arm, you're dead!

Good idea though - I'd love it on the tube.

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post
                    So now I can't carry one of these to defend myself against large land predators?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ms-organs.html

Comment

Working...
                    X