• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

A policeman who knows how to be tough on crime:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....n_self_defence
    Coffee's for closers

unfortunately he will probably end up being pensioned off from the police whilst the little scrote gets some free money, a trip to Magaluf and a new shell suit.

Comment

"The court was told that the officer at first claimed the youngster had tripped as he was pushed into the cell, banging his head on the wall."

would anyone fall for that?

Comment

"Fell down the stairs"

Honest Guv

Comment

The police need to be answerable for their actions, but not so much that theyr'e afraid to act.

and sometimes the little tulips need a good kicking!

It's all very well speaking about peoples rights but what about the rights of the 7 victims of assault from a TWELVE year old boy? The courts clearly failed to protect 6 people from assault; maybe the coppers fist should be the solution to protecting the 8th?

Ah I'm in two minds...the police should be allowed to hit people when they deserve it. The issue is who decides who deserves it, I vote Boris; 1 hour a day of "Yes, No, small slap, No, No, Vicious beating, No, Yes, break a finger" if it was filmed and sold to channel 4 it could be self funding.
          B00med!

Comment

I were Checkin him for drugs Guv.
            Police dog slipped off the lead guv. by the time I pulled him off he'd eaten the little scrotes tackle.

Bad boy! No doggy choc for you today.

>all it takes is a little self restraint and common sense<
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

FFS the boy was only 12...

The PC should have been able to handle the situation better rather than biffing the little tulip in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

The PC should have been able to handle the situation better rather than biffing the little tulip in the face.
                Exactly! See Above
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The little tulip shouldn't have been acting like that in the first place...

Yes ok the PC shouldn't have acted in impulsive anger; it should have been cool calculated punishment!
                  B00med!

Comment

Who had a string of convictions for assault. Should have been done a lot sooner if you ask me. Little tulip that he obviously is.
                    Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
                    X