• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch..

Oh frolicking hell, here we go with the tulipping knife and fork again

What a noddy this tit is.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Oh frolicking hell, here we go with the tulipping knife and fork again

What a noddy this tit is.
    Huh?

I've just had to listen to the bozo opposite me eating a packet of Quavers with his mouth open.

I hate noisy eaters!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Huh?

I've just had to listen to the bozo opposite me eating a packet of Quavers with his mouth open.

I hate noisy eaters!
      This guy brings a chicken breast in with him every single day. He goes accross the road to buy the same bag lettuce every single day.
      Comes back, cuts his chicken breast up using his knife and form (all the time scratching them against each other ) EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Then he eats a pot of yoghurt in pretty much one go without breathing.

Then in an hour he'll get his nuts out (peanuts that is).

I just dont understand how someone can have exactly the same routine!! I can only imagine how exciting his wife's sex life must be...
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Huh?

I hate noisy eaters!
        Eh? Wassat? I can't hear you over the noise of my crunching this large apple. I've got a din in my head like a troop of boy scouts marching across Brighton beach.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Eating at the desk should be banned under health & safety regulations (IMO). Just take a 2 hour break - anoyance avoided and return refreshed.
          Bored.

Comment

I just dont understand how someone can have exactly the same routine!! I can only imagine how exciting his wife's sex life must be...
            I don't think it's very fair to judge the postman like that.

Comment

This guy brings a chicken breast in with him every single day. He goes accross the road to buy the same bag lettuce every single day.
              Comes back, cuts his chicken breast up using his knife and form (all the time scratching them against each other ) EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Then he eats a pot of yoghurt in pretty much one go without breathing.

Then in an hour he'll get his nuts out (peanuts that is).

I shared a house with a guy who had corned beef sandwiches for his tea every day.

Comment

I shared a house with a guy who had corned beef sandwiches for his tea every day.
                Sandwiches for tea?!!

Ah did you not think to buy him a toastie machine? Corned beef (and bean) toasties are lovely....not as nice as hot dog toasties though, as you all should know by now.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sandwiches for tea?!!

Ah did you not think to buy him a toastie machine? Corned beef (and bean) toasties are lovely....not as nice as hot dog toasties though, as you all should know by now.
                  He wouldn't have used it. He was a bit odd. He resprayed his pushbike in the kitchen!

Comment

Sandwiches for tea?!!

One of those infernal machines killed my daughters pet rabbit

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X