• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweet!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

Just found out a major project at ClientCo, which for some legal complexities I have little understanding of can't be canned even if they want to, will be done in the UK and not offshored. I'm thinking this gig's becoming really quite secure

Stu in "Feeling slightly less scared of the recession" mode.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Just found out a major project at ClientCo, which for some legal complexities I have little understanding of can't be canned even if they want to, will be done in the UK and not offshored. I'm thinking this gig's becoming really quite secure

Stu in "Feeling slightly less scared of the recession" mode.
    How does that help you if you have little understanding of the project?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      How does that help you if you have little understanding of the project?
      Sorry, didn't really phrase that very well. I have little understanding of the legal complexities of why it has to be done, but it apparently has to go ahead no matter what
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
      X