• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do...

A moral question. Someone has registered on one of these singles sites but for some reason has used my hotmail e-mail address as his contact. He lives in a town near me which is probably why he used that e-mail address. I received firstly a mail with all his details including the password to logon to his account at this site and now 3 times a week I receive a mail containing matches for his selection. Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details. Now should I:

(a) pretend to be this guy and follow up (bad but could get a shag out of it) or

(b) contact the customer services people and put them right
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    A moral question. Someone has registered on one of these singles sites but for some reason has used my hotmail e-mail address as his contact. He lives in a town near me which is probably why he used that e-mail address. I received firstly a mail with all his details including the password to logon to his account at this site and now 3 times a week I receive a mail containing matches for his selection. Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details. Now should I:

(a) pretend to be this guy and follow up (bad but could get a shag out of it) or

(b) contact the customer services people and put them right
    You are El Duder and I claim my 5 cans of Sprite

Comment

dunno about you but i'd be after b 'cos the wife would find out (they always find out) and then i'd be right royally up tulip creek without a paddle. or a canoe.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        dunno about you but i'd be after b 'cos the wife would find out (they always find out) and then i'd be right royally up tulip creek without a paddle. or a canoe.

You are John Darwin and I claim my 5 years in Panama living off life insurance.
        Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Post his userid and password on here.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Do you have to pay to get the contact details of these ladies? If so, in all probability they are phonies created by the site itself. Not that I would know about these things of course.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
              You are El Duder and I claim my 5 cans of Sprite

Comment

You are Bagpuss.

**** off!

Seriously!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Each mail contains about 18 pictures of women (all quite good looking as well) between 18-30 and their details.

forget the sh@g, respond to that nice Nigerian vicar who emailed you, the Dr Reverand Sprite Umbongo, ref the 25 million dollars that he wants to put into your account

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What should I do??

Every time I ask my mother that question, she says.........

Take off your sock & piss in your shoe....

Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X