• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ghost tv programs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost tv programs

Jeez , in the evenings every third channel will broadcast something that has "Ghosts" in its name... Now most people I have met seem to have common sense about that sort of thing ... but then TV shows would not broadcast unless their viewing ratings are good .... so who THE HECK WATCHES THIS TULLIP !!

I think I just heard a noise!!!

Scream!!!!!
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's that or Celebrity Diets Dancing to Choirs on Ice.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
        Jeez , in the evenings every third channel will broadcast something that has "Ghosts" in its name... Now most people I have met seem to have common sense about that sort of thing ... but then TV shows would not broadcast unless their viewing ratings are good .... so who THE HECK WATCHES THIS TULLIP !!
        Makes a change from property programmes.

Program title suggestions:
        Ghost ladder
        How to convert your loft ghost into a poltergeist
        Build a ghost in the country

Comment

This is a question I used to ask about 99% of the tulip on telly - until I met my ex wife

Comment

Unlike you, I no longer have the luxury of English TV.
            What a relief.

Oh, except for news24 & for some odd reason BBC Prime which is TV for very old people.
            Bored.

Comment

I used to watch programs about the "supernatural" but these didn't have "ghost" in the title.

Sea of Souls - OK
              Strange - OK
              Afterlife - mostly tulipe
              Medium - American tulipe but not so bad if you are a fan of Patricia Arquette
              If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Chan
                Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                I used to watch programs about the "supernatural" but these didn't have "ghost" in the title.

Sea of Souls - OK
                Strange - OK
                Afterlife - mostly tulipe
                Medium - American tulipe but not so bad if you are a fan of Patricia Arquette
                Tho
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Won't be long before we see "Dancing with Ghosts" or "Any Ghost Will Do" on our Saturday evening TV, presented by the latest Z-list "celebrity" to be booted off Big Brother. You heard it here first.

Comment

Bring back Rentaghost!
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X