• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asbos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asbos

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3674430.stm

Is this the future? Blairs vision of Britain where everyone is under a court order to not wear a hat, kick a football or drink alcohol? 50M court orders, each served to a citizen outlining what is not acceptable behaviour.

Would Britain not be a better place if these pikey scum were simply beaten to death by the 1 or 2 decent people remaining in Blairs Britain?

Well the scum do use the hats to evade CCTV. Putting the cameras at floor level looking up is not considered acceptable for some odd reason.

On one hand you can't win and on the other you lose...
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Indecent exposure has also been dealt with using Asbos. A 38-year-old from Taunton now faces prosecution if he exposes himself in public.
      Bloody hell, WageSlave is at it again.

Comment

If it's Taunton, it's more likely to be ShaunBhoy.... I wondered what had happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          If it's Taunton, it's more likely to be ShaunBhoy.... I wondered what had happened to him.
          He's waiting for some property related bad news before making a comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Probably is him. I'm a lot younger than that so that rules me out.

Is he still cleaning phone boxes in the area then?
            Discuss PDA/Smartphones
            Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
              Bloody hell, WageSlave is at it again.
              No, my ASBO bans me from entering shrubbery in Clifton town centre. I'm also banned from wearing night vision goggles.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
              X