• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Venezuelan plane gone down just like Greek

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venezuelan plane gone down just like Greek

What a weird coincidence, if it is one.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Okay, conspiracy theories please.

Muslim nutters have infiltrated maintenance crews around the world, messing with systems and controls to cause lots of strange and sinister crashes.

Maybe they have also got into Windows Vista dev team....

Comment

Age of aircraft + poorly paid maintenance crew = disaster waiting to happen

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        Okay, conspiracy theories please.
        Maybe I was a bit hasty in starting this thread. A colleague said it the crash had just happened; but in fact it happened some hours ago, and the captain had radioed that he was having engine trouble.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I see this one's owned by a newbie as well. The Airline concerned was set up in 2000. Helios was apparently set up in 1999.

I wonder if they're buying cheap 2nd hand planes from larger carriers which have gone round the clock several times? Or to fuel the conspiracy theories, it's part of a programme by the bigger airlines to push the smaller ones out of business.
          Discuss PDA/Smartphones
          Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Working...
          X