• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rock band

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock band

Rock band- rocks, or.... erm... not? Looks good on youtube.
    Bit pricey though for all the gear...

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    Rock band- rocks, or.... erm... not? Looks good on youtube.
    Bit pricey though for all the gear...
    I won't bother. Guitar Hero was/is superb, but how can you play 4 instruments at once anyway? Also one of them is a microphone, way too close to cheesy karaoke.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

great fun with a load of mates. However Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour (same as rock band with drums etc) come out in a couple of months - might be worth hanging on for them.
      The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        I won't bother. Guitar Hero was/is superb, but how can you play 4 instruments at once anyway? Also one of them is a microphone, way too close to cheesy karaoke.

hmm ok but what about the drums? that's the main attraction for rock band for me
        if you go on youtube and are into metal like maiden, metallica etc. like me then you'll love watching folks do the drums for those at expert level

Comment

Originally posted by ookook View Post
          great fun with a load of mates. However Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour (same as rock band with drums etc) come out in a couple of months - might be worth hanging on for them.

indeed that could make a lot of sense

Comment

hmm ok but what about the drums? that's the main attraction for rock band for me
            if you go on youtube and are into metal like maiden, metallica etc. like me then you'll love watching folks do the drums for those at expert level
            Drums may be the only fake instrument that could actually help you play the real version.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              Drums may be the only fake instrument that could actually help you play the real version.
              yes
              well I'm already a guitar hero

Comment

yes
                well I'm already a guitar hero
                Learning to play the guitar is what unattractive teenage boys do in between onanism.

Comment

Working...
                X