• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wink Murder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wink Murder

Anyone?

How about Wink Serial Killing?

Got the lot of you!

Comment

I only go as far as Fart Wounding myself.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        Anyone?
        Take your tablets. You remember when the nurse told you that you post incomprehensible garbage without them?

Admittedly, they don't make that much difference...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Take your tablets. You remember when the nurse told you that you post incomprehensible garbage without them?

Admittedly, they don't make that much difference...
          When does your next prescription arrive?

Comment

Can anyone tell me what this thread is about?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Can anyone tell me what this thread is about?
              I've been away for days, but like Eastenders you can always pick up the storyline.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

When you say wink is that in the traditional sense or the pot noodle sense?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  When you say wink is that in the traditional sense or the pot noodle sense?
                  I've never really understood that combination. Why should a wink and a pot noodle go together? In fact, why should anything and a pot noodle go together?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    I've never really understood that combination. Why should a wink and a pot noodle go together? In fact, why should anything and a pot noodle go together?
                    I suppose a wink and apot noodle are shallow versions of their real counterparts. And they both produce stains on the carpet and a vague sense of regret and self-loathing.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X