• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amen DEAR GOD ! WE ARE SAVED !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen DEAR GOD ! WE ARE SAVED !

OIL PRICES DOWN !

Britain's biggest supermarket is to slash petrol prices by up to 5p a litre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-fuel-war.html

Originally posted by Likely View Post
    Steady on old chap or we'll have to ship you off to some RaptureReady site.

Comment

And we could have wasted time developing alternatives to fossil fuels, when this time next week a litre of fuel will be about 50p.

Comment

The fall is no doubt due to great economic management - only rises are not our fault - El Gordo & the Boy Darling

Comment

slash prices... ooh that must be a huge amount.

...by 5p
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Balls... I filled the motor up last night @ 131.99. Should have waited and save a couple of quid

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              slash prices... ooh that must be a huge amount.
              ...by 5p
              On a 60 litre tank that's £3, twice a week over a year thats's.... too hard for me to do in my head.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Whoppee-dooh-dah! A whole 5p? Get outta here
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Whoppee-dooh-dah! A whole 5p? Get outta here
                  Well, it was only last week that a planned 2p a litre tax increase was threatening to bring down the government, or something. Now they can go ahead with that and no one will be able to complain. Splendid.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                    Well, it was only last week that a planned 2p a litre tax increase was threatening to bring down the government, or something. Now they can go ahead with that and no one will be able to complain. Splendid.
                    Yep, as the price falls, the government will gallently "take up the slack" with some nice green taxes.

THE PLANET IS SAVED!

Comment

Working...
                    X