• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whens the next election again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whens the next election again?

GB looking to withdraw troops from Iraq by 2010

hmmm...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

sooner or later - makes no difference. brown is lost.

Comment

I think we have already had the last General Election for many, many years.

If we do have another, the Snot Goblin will get 110% of the vote.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        I think we have already had the last General Election for many, many years.

If we do have another, the Snot Goblin will get 110% of the vote.
        Do you really think that?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          Do you really think that?
          On the "Seasonally Adjusted Election Results Excluding People Who Don't Like Gordon Brown" Labour have yet another landslide vitctory! Vive el presidente!
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            On the "Seasonally Adjusted Election Results Excluding People Who Don't Like Gordon Brown" Labour have yet another landslide vitctory! Vive el presidente!
            Happens during every Labour government (my memory goes back to the 60s): people who don't like it start to categorise them as guilty of some kind of treason, and accuse them of being about to abolish elections.

Whereupon those loonies start talking about needing to remove them by force, which actually is some kind of treason against Her Majesty's elected government.

Comment

Happens during every Labour government (my memory goes back to the 60s): people who don't like it start to categorise them as guilty of some kind of treason, and accuse them of being about to abolish elections.
              That is because it is true.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                sooner or later - makes no difference. brown is lost.

The gap between New Lie and Tories has narrowed by 3% according to latest polls. Some people think New Lie are doing a good job..... now that really is worrying !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  The gap between New Lie and Tories has narrowed by 3% according to latest polls. Some people think New Lie are doing a good job..... now that really is worrying !!
                  It's all relative; compared to Mugabe, they are!
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Whereupon those loonies start talking about needing to remove them by force, which actually is some kind of treason against Her Majesty's elected government.
                    Indeed - a bit ironic given that Thatcher was the one who rewrote most of the rules on democracy. Her immense admiration for General Pinchet (whilst as a "conviction" politican she abhored the anti-democratic military Junta in Argentina) tells you all you need to know about the methods she'd have employed if she could have got away with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X