• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Natwest banking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natwest banking

Anyone been able to log in to Natwest Business Banking this morning?
    Too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns.

yes - just did.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
      Better hope you don't have more than 30k in there.....
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        Better hope you don't have more than 30k in there.....
        So did I.

-------------------------

Er! why exactly should I be worried?

>Diver in worry mode<
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

BigYin, IMHO you should be more careful when making flippant comments in the current climate that could cost people jobs and depress share prices when one person in the world cannot log onto a website which could be a local problem.
          Don't compare it in any way with Northern Rock as you were no doubt alluding to. I am sure you would have something to say if a minor mistake YourCo made was exaggerated out of all proportion in a similar way and damaged your reputation. Not very professional, eh?
          S

Comment

Originally posted by SteveCo View Post
            you should be more careful when making flippant comments
            Have you read any other threads in this forum?

Comment

BigYin, IMHO you should be more careful when making flippant comments in the current climate that could cost people jobs and depress share prices when one person in the world cannot log onto a website which could be a local problem.
              Don't compare it in any way with Northern Rock as you were no doubt alluding to. I am sure you would have something to say if a minor mistake YourCo made was exaggerated out of all proportion in a similar way and damaged your reputation. Not very professional, eh?
              S
              do you work for an investment bank ?

Comment

S
                Now that response worries me more than the flippant comments
                Reinvestment of funds in order for tomorrow methinks
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                  If you PM me your login details and password I have a go now
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    If you PM me your login details and password I have a go now
                    Thanks Bagpuss, PM sent.
                    Too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns.

Comment

Working...
                    X