• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Todays humorous post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays humorous post

Teacher is giving a lesson on nutrition and she decides to ask the class what they had for breakfast. To add a spelling component, she asks the students to also spell their answers.

Susan puts up her hand and says she had an egg. "E-G-G", she says.

"Very good," says the teacher.

Peter says he had toast. "T-O-A-S-T"

"Excellent," she replies.

Little Ernie has his hand up and the teacher reluctantly calls on him.

"I had f**k all," he says. "F-*-C-K A-L-L"

The teacher is mortified and scolds Ernie for this rude answer.

Later when the lesson turns to geography, she asks the pupils some rudimentary questions.

Susan correctly identifies the capital of Scotland . Peter is able to tell her which ocean is off Ireland's West coast.

When it's Little Ernie's turn, the teacher remembers his rude answer from the nutrition lesson and decides to give him a very difficult question.

"Ernie", she says. "Where does the Polish border lie?"

Little Ernie ponders the question and finally says -

"The Polish boarder lies upstairs in bed with my mother. That's why I had f**k all for breakfast."
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Working...
X