• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police came round tonight....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police came round tonight....

Too tired now, will tell all tomorrow!

Oh!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Cool. You've got wi-fi in the holding cell. How was the food?
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Wilmslow is Radovan Karadzic

or possibly Christian Bale.

Comment

The tension builds...

Were they coming round to give you back the money you lost on that fraudulent "creative writing" course?

Comment

And yous accuse us girlies of attention seeking?!!!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Too tired now, will tell all tomorrow!
              Tiresome

Spill the beans you annoying oik!
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Well, here is what happened.

Summary to date – chav Italian neighbour and his chivvy builder parking and amandoning loads of cars and vans with only one parking space. Should have build drive for three, has not, hence neighbours are outraged.

Police gave neighbour a ticket for parking outside my house using a technicality discretion ticket.

Mr Mafia calls police about my car outside my house. Police have a friendly chat with me, says he knows all about what has been happening, complements the GTV and off on his way.

Mr Mafia bumbles over complaining he had a ticket and I do not. Plod stays in his car not impressed by Mr Mafia who tirades the copper for 20 mins, long after I am inside my house.

Mr Mafia told me the nice elderly neighbours called the police.

I toddle to the elderly peeps with bottle of wine – they know nothing about police and parking, and we had a really nice chat.

Hence, strong evidence that Mr Mafia wants to try to stop me parking outside my own house as the police are not allowing him to park outside my house due to his abusive nature, and the ticket he was given for constantly ignoring the peace requests from the police. Also tries to get the neighbours hating each other.

All he has done is to draw attention to himself from the local constabulary.

His mother lives with him – a lovely elderly person with emphysema – she deserves better than a looney tune son giving hatred to the house.

Comment

Wilmslow!

Where's the drama, the gripping plot and shock finale?

We waited all night for this

Sheesh! you could have at least lied and said that MafiaMan had been hauled off kicking and screaming after being Tazered several times by the police
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    Well, here is what happened.

Summary to date – chav Italian neighbour and his chivvy builder parking and amandoning loads of cars and vans with only one parking space. Should have build drive for three, has not, hence neighbours are outraged.

Police gave neighbour a ticket for parking outside my house using a technicality discretion ticket.

Mr Mafia calls police about my car outside my house. Police have a friendly chat with me, says he knows all about what has been happening, complements the GTV and off on his way.

Mr Mafia bumbles over complaining he had a ticket and I do not. Plod stays in his car not impressed by Mr Mafia who tirades the copper for 20 mins, long after I am inside my house.

Mr Mafia told me the nice elderly neighbours called the police.

I toddle to the elderly peeps with bottle of wine – they know nothing about police and parking, and we had a really nice chat.

Hence, strong evidence that Mr Mafia wants to try to stop me parking outside my own house as the police are not allowing him to park outside my house due to his abusive nature, and the ticket he was given for constantly ignoring the peace requests from the police. Also tries to get the neighbours hating each other.

All he has done is to draw attention to himself from the local constabulary.

His mother lives with him – a lovely elderly person with emphysema – she deserves better than a looney tune son giving hatred to the house.
                    What has this got to do with the police? police rarely have time for parking tickets.

If the above is true then I suspect the police are watching your neighbour for illegal activity. Or maybe watching you! What have you been doing that would draw attention from the police?

Comment

Working...
                    X