• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last night the police came round

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night the police came round

Strange happenings in Wilmslow last night. The police came round. Apparently my neighbour, who is of Italian extraction, is a low level drugs dealer. Some competion has moved into the area so he came up with a brain wave.

He bought a stash of coke from the competition, then rang the police to report a drug dealer, but the police came round to nab HIM instead for possession.

The first I knew was a loud bang which turned out to be the first of a set of stun grenades. The SWAT team then told me to take cover as they fired a bazooka through the upstairs window. 'SH 1 T we are undermanned for this op' so they asked me to some body armour on and cover them with an AK47. I fired off a few hundred rounds of tracer into the house to keep his head down,and then the Apache helicopter turned up. A few hellfire missiles later and it was all over.

That'll teach him to park on my patch

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Strange happenings in Wilmslow last night. The police came round. Apparently my neighbour, who is of Italian extraction, is a low level drugs dealer. Some competion has moved into the area so he came up with a brain wave.

He bought a stash of coke from the competition, then rang the police to report a drug dealer, but the police came round to nab HIM instead for possession.

The first I knew was a loud bang which turned out to be the first of a set of stun grenades. The SWAT team then told me to take cover as they fired a bazooka through the upstairs window. 'SH 1 T we are undermanned for this op' so they asked me to some body armour on and cover them with an AK47. I fired off a few hundred rounds of tracer into the house to keep his head down,and then the Apache helicopter turned up. A few hellfire missiles later and it was all over.

That'll teach him to park on my patch

You live in Wilmslow as well? The police of Wilmslow must have been busy - at least 2 calls last night.

Comment

Miles better EO... at least with your posts I read from start to finish.

Can't say the same for Wilmslow's

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Marvellous. Good job well done me 'ol mukka. Was there much left to bayonet afterwards?

Comment

Back home in time for tea and medals?
              B00med!

Comment

Working...
              X