• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I going the right way? #2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I going the right way? #2

Right - time to restart the computer, reset the story, and welcome budding adventurers into a whole new world.

CUKMUD V2.0

>Start

Welcome to CUKMUD Version 2

>Look

Look: You are in a room with 2 exits, E & W. There is a table, a coat stand and a bin here.

Look in the bin
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Right - time to restart the computer, reset the story, and welcome budding adventurers into a whole new world.

CUKMUD V2.0

>Start

Welcome to CUKMUD Version 2

>Look

Look: You are in a room with 2 exits, E & W. There is a table, a coat stand and a bin here.
      Sell it now before the price plummets. Make sure AtW is out feeding the squirrels at the time.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Look in the bin: You look inside the bin, you see a handful of receipts, some used chewing gum and a sim card.

Comment

Look in the bin: You look inside the bin, you see a handful of receipts, some used chewing gum and a sim card.
          Pocket the sim card and the receipts

Comment

Put chewing gum under table.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Pocket the sim card and the receipts: You take both items.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Pocket the sim card and the receipts
                And the chewing gum! Wrap it in the receipt with the lowest amount to save sticking your pocket together.

(You never know when chewing gum will come in handy!)
                Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

I guess it's still not sold. Damn this housing market.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

And the chewing gum: You take the chewing gum.

Comment

Working...
                    X