• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Walk of Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Walk of Fame

These are the names of the stars who are going to be on the London Walk of Fame.

Sir Laurence Olivier
    Tommy Cooper
    The Rolling Stones
    Nicole Kidman
    Billy Connolly
    Sir Charlie Chaplin
    Peter Sellers
    Dame Shirley Bassey
    Ant and Dec
    Dame Edna Everage
    The Two Ronnies
    Ricky Gervais
    Sir Alfred Hitchcock
    Sir Alec Guinness
    Sir Rex Harrison
    John Cleese

Ant and Dec!!!!!!!
    Ricky Gervais!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/4157020.stm

I would cut and paste the text but I can't be @rsed
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

The bapless Nicole Kidman, she isn't British. She not have passport like pop. I would like very much to love her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pop
      The bapless Nicole Kidman, she isn't British. She not have passport like pop. I would like very much to love her ass.
      Hey Pop, Royston Vasey!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        Hey Pop, Royston Vasey!
        That is right. I see you is a dog. I got a new copy of 'Dog's arses' for you. What say you come to my shop and we discuss business like men. Like real men. Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          These are the names of the stars who are going to be on the London Walk of Fame
          Groan - Do we in the UK really have to ape _everything_ the Yanks do?!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I don't see many ethnic minority names on the list. In the spirit of multiculturalism I would hope this is addressed and the names are translated to arabic, urdu, hindi, gujarati, swahili, chinese and welsh.

Yours,

DP.

Guardian reader
            Islington
            London

Comment

Originally posted by Pop
              That is right. I see you is a dog. I got a new copy of 'Dog's arses' for you. What say you come to my shop and we discuss business like men. Like real men. Eh?
              Yelp!

BTW, edit your location...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Yelp!

BTW, edit your location...
                Is you calling pop a mary queen?! Why do you do this to me? Huh? Why? Why you break pop's heart? Pop he just wanna give you dirty books.

Comment

Going back through our history, why do Ant and Dec deserve a star but say the beatles do not. Why does Ricky Gervais get one when Morcambe and Wise do not. Who decided which people to put on this list.

I mean ant and bloody dec! Why not go the whole hog and put Davina on there as well.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I can't believe Victor Meldrew isn't included

Bloody Lefty tree eating Labour Lesbians

Comment

Working...
                    X