• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR sent P91 advice please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR sent P91 advice please

Hello ,

I have just received a P91 , i am with parasol how do i fill this in and next week i am going to setup my own ltd .

I left my previous job in August 2007 and didn't work up until March 2008 ( 2 days only) then didn't work for couple of months and now i started a contract in June .

Thank you

Looks perfectly simple to me. What's the problem?

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/pdfs/p91_bs5_02.pdf
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mor4 View Post
      Hello ,

I have just received a P91 , i am with parasol how do i fill this in and next week i am going to setup my own ltd .

I left my previous job in August 2007 and didn't work up until March 2008 ( 2 days only) then didn't work for couple of months and now i started a contract in June .

Thank you
      I too don't get the problem, you were employed by PermieCo betwee april 2007 and august 2007 as an employee. You earned X as evidenced by your P45.
      In march you were an employee of Parasol, as an employee, you earned Y as evidenced by your P60.
      In between these dates you were either not earning, or on JSA, as appropriate.

That's it.
      Last edited by Archangel; 25 July 2008, 08:24. Reason: added the not earning/JSA bit

Comment

Thank you for quick response.

In march i was on the agency PAYE .

Do i write parasol on the registered office part even through i am leaving them end of this month.

Comment

Thank you for quick response.

In march i was on the agency PAYE .

Do i write parasol on the registered office part even through i am leaving them end of this month.
          Does the form ask you to write in all the jobs you are going to have in the future? No, then just fill it in as up to today (not the end of the month).

When you set up your limited company you will inform HMRC and then they will know where you are working.

Sheesh (no, that's not my name).

Comment

(on the form)

In the current details it ask for head office of your employer my case its PARASOL now the section below it ask for " address where you work if this is different"

Do i put the address of my contracting place ?

Thank you
            Last edited by Mor4; 27 July 2008, 22:16.

Comment

(on the form)

In the current details it ask for head office of your employer my case its PARASOL now the section below it ask for " address where you work if this is different"

Do i put the address of my contracting place ?

Thank you
              It would seem logical to do so.

You're not a BA, by any chance...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
              X