• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple bombs in Bangalore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple bombs in Bangalore

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7525033.stm

Loads of the Wipro guys here are from Bangalore.

I hope that colleagues and family are all safe.......

Not nice.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Any word on why this is happening? It's not the Islamic Boy Scouts' brigade again is it? B'stards whoever they are. Bombs in crowded places with innocents everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Any word on why this is happening? It's not the Islamic Boy Scouts' brigade again is it? B'stards whoever they are. Bombs in crowded places with innocents everywhere.
        India seems to have far more problems with its Muslim minority than we have. Mind you they have a lot more people to keep tabs on.
        Shame, I've been to Bangalore and generally liked it - plenty of decent boozers and a drinking culture unlike most of India.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I really wouldn’t call it a minority, 147 million Muslims live in India, that’s the 3rd largest population in the world (according to good old wiki). I bet they are, for the majority, as scared as the rest.
          "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
            I really wouldn’t call it a minority, 147 million Muslims live in India, that’s the 3rd largest population in the world (according to good old wiki). I bet they are, for the majority, as scared as the rest.

147 million divided by 1 billion is still a minority. All depends what the denominator is ....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              147 million divided by 1 billion is still a minority. All depends what the denominator is ....
              Interesting that there are more Christians than Sikhs (again according to wiki) I didn't realise that Sikhism was such a minority.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

India seems to have far more problems with its Muslim minority than we have.
                Problems with Muslim minority. There's a turn up, who'd have thought it?
                Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                  Problems with Muslim minority. There's a turn up, who'd have thought it?
                  He he. Indeed.
                  Although to be fair it's a problem with a minority within the minority.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

He he. Indeed.
                    Although to be fair it's a problem with a minority within the minority.
                    The goverment should give them more grants then. And adjust the laws to accomodate their needs.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X