• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Email Blunder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Blunder

Ooops.

Just spelt "contingency" as "coontingency" on an email to an annoying test manager I am currently working with. She's not a fair skinned lady shall we say.

And I'm up for renewal in a few weeks. Bye Bye.

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Ooops.

Just spelt "contingency" as "coontingency" on an email to an annoying test manager I am currently working with. She's not a fair skinned lady shall we say.

in court on a charge of racial abuse

Comment

Ooops.

whatever happens, dont tell her about the time you got busted from the scouts because you couldn't afford a woggle

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That would be niggardly of her
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That's you blacklisted matey.

Comment

What a beeatch...
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Somebody call the cops!
              Bored.

Comment

@ the replies.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Yeah, I wrote an email to an estate agent once asking about an empty property.

No idea what was going through my head at the time, to prompt me to type "vacunt" as the property status. A isn't even near U on the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by smiff View Post
                    Yeah, I wrote an email to an estate agent once asking about an empty property.

No idea what was going through my head at the time, to prompt me to type "vacunt" as the property status. A isn't even near U on the keyboard.

That's as good a description of an estate agent as I've ever seen.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X