• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arctic Systems and income shifting a year on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic Systems and income shifting a year on

Sorry to post some real contractor news (and I hope this hasn't been posted elsewhere), but I thought some of the congregation might be interested in this Telegraph blog regarding what's happening (or not) to the proposed 'income shifting' legislation:

"Some had thought the policy had been kicked into the long grass. But apparently not. I'm told tackling so-called income shifting is still very much on the agenda. Officials have been quietly sounding out a way of better targetting the proposals for some months."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/richard...ting_a_year_on
    Cats are evil.

The tax system is a total joke. End of.
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      Sorry to post some real contractor news (and I hope this hasn't been posted elsewhere), but I thought some of the congregation might be interested in this Telegraph blog regarding what's happening (or not) to the proposed 'income shifting' legislation:

"Some had thought the policy had been kicked into the long grass. But apparently not. I'm told tackling so-called income shifting is still very much on the agenda. Officials have been quietly sounding out a way of better targetting the proposals for some months."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/richard...ting_a_year_on
      I am going back to ltd in Oct. My accountant gets around a bit - lots of accountants getting worried as they have no idea what will happen next April.

Another IR35 fiasco I reckon.

Comment

Working...
      X