• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you don't start, I'm gonna shoot you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't start, I'm gonna shoot you...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7526628.stm

What a remarkable looking chap...

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    He should have been trimming the hedge he'd just been backwards through.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Witnesses told police that he appeared to have been drinking.
      More than a couple of beers, I'd say...
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

"Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty," said Dick Wagner, of Wagner's Garden Mart in Milwaukee.
        Quite intelligent those Americans...

Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

I love this bit:

'A local retailer said that Mr Walendowski might now have difficulty getting his lawn mower repaired.

"Anything not factory recommended would void the warranty," said Dick Wagner, of Wagner's Garden Mart in Milwaukee.

'

Milan.

Comment

I like the bit about voiding the warranty. Has anyone read that part?

Oh, you all have. At least twice.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Beans old chap. That guy looks like you!! (on a good day).
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

LG,

less of it

Milan.

p.s. did you see the bit about the warranty

Comment

But does the warranty state that the lawnmower should not be shot - we are talking Septics here, the nation that brought use cases should as microwaving the dog to dry it off (& the claimant won because the microwave instructions did not state not to be used for drying dogs), people getting burnt because the coffee they had just bought was hot and the Darwin award classic of the guy who put his Winnibego (sp) - camper van to you and me - on cruise control whilst he went in the back to make a coffee

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    But does the warranty state that the lawnmower should not be shot - we are talking Septics here, the nation that brought use cases should as microwaving the dog to dry it off (& the claimant won because the microwave instructions did not state not to be used for drying dogs), people getting burnt because the coffee they had just bought was hot and the Darwin award classic of the guy who put his Winnibego (sp) - camper van to you and me - on cruise control whilst he went in the back to make a coffee

I suggest you look at truthorfiction.com before posting urban legends.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X