• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Managing estate agents...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing estate agents...

I really, really want a house that I have seen, dream detached bungalow and all of that.

Just taken £30K off my house, so, very confident on selling, would sell it under value and pay over the odds to get this bungalow, as been waiting 8 years for one on this road to come along, and now earning enough to make it happen.

Selling with two agents, and buying through another (hopefully!!).

Somebody had a second viewing on Saturday, and mulling things over.

I have booked a second viewing on Saturday coming up to look keen, and also visited the agent.

I am TEMPTED to say that the second viewer I have had on Saturday is wanting to buy, knowing this will buy me time.

Has anyone thought along these lines, and, has it pulled off, or caused problems?

Just want to go for broke and get the place my heart is set on....

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I really, really want a house that I have seen, dream detached bungalow and all of that.

Just taken £30K off my house, so, very confident on selling, would sell it under value and pay over the odds to get this bungalow, as been waiting 8 years for one on this road to come along, and now earning enough to make it happen.

Selling with two agents, and buying through another (hopefully!!).

Somebody had a second viewing on Saturday, and mulling things over.

I have booked a second viewing on Saturday coming up to look keen, and also visited the agent.

I am TEMPTED to say that the second viewer I have had on Saturday is wanting to buy, knowing this will buy me time.

Has anyone thought along these lines, and, has it pulled off, or caused problems?

Just want to go for broke and get the place my heart is set on....
    Wiiilllmslooowww!

<<<<canned laughter >>>>

Comment

I always thought Wilmslow was vagueley hetero.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        head, heart, rethink needed.

Problem solved.

Comment

Now I know "Wilmslow" can't be real. Which one of you is it? LB is this you again?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you hadn't gone permy you could have afforded one with an upstairs as well.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                indoor lavatory

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Now I know "Wilmslow" can't be real. Which one of you is it? LB is this you again?
                  I must admit SAS, I fell for it too.

Definitely a creation.

Comment

Wilmslow - if you existed it'd be interesting to see your answer to that question from your buyer's lawyer about disputes with neighbours !

Comment

Working...
                    X