• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Churchill?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Churchill?

Last Activity: 24th July 2008 22:04

Though we have seen alot more of Wilmslow since then

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Driving hols or something?
    Driving Miss Daisy
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

On 'oliday

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        On 'oliday
        Hello boys!

(In a manly hug kind of way coz there's no way my norks are that big!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Hello boys!

(In a manly hug kind of way coz there's no way my norks are that big!!!)

Where were you old chap? Somewhere exotic no doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Where were you old chap? Somewhere exotic no doubt...
            Not at all dear boy. I spent some time in Scotland, Wales and Manchester - getting my tulip together and divorce sorted. Summer sojourn to the Sarf of Frantz cancelled I'm afraid!

Still alive, kickin' and somewhat wiser for the experience!

So, just to get this thread deleted, where the f**k is Lucy?

Comment

Hey Churchill you aren't by any chance poster 'pF' dating back from 2001-02 who was an old C developer in banks and then got burnt when September 11th struck ?

The reason I ask is because 'pF' always used the phrase 'my dear boy'.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                Hey Churchill you aren't by any chance poster 'pF' dating back from 2001-02 who was an old C developer in banks and then got burnt when September 11th struck ?

The reason I ask is because 'pF' always used the phrase 'my dear boy'.
                Yes, you're quite correct, no I'm not! Dear boy.

Comment

Working...
                X