• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am posting this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am posting this

from my new iPhone
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

can you also wash your hands after winking in the bathroom?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Big deal - you can do something on you phone I've been able to do for the last year on mine (and mine can do picture texts too).

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        from my new iPhone
        Good boy!

Next: How to use a computer
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Good boy!

Next: How to use a computer
          Steady on, there's no need to get carried away
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Steady on, there's no need to get carried away
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Big deal - you can do something on you phone I've been able to do for the last year on mine (and mine can do picture texts too).
              You had the old iphone which came out last year?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                You had the old iphone which came out last year?
                Internet browsing from phones has been about since... 2000 ish?
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                  Internet browsing from phones has been about since... 2000 ish?
                  Had a phone a few years ago that let me browse the web, as well as do emails, PDA, handle Office documents, and play media. Mine was an HTC but there are several. Apple are late to this party but somehow persuade people that they invented this.

I've gone back to slim phone + Palm + bluetooth, because I like the Palm interface so much: it just works.

Comment

I have to say that I am on the whole v. happy with the new iPhone. Being able to have a readable screen for surfing even when not wearing my specs is a huge plus. In addition the integration with Google maps is just quality.

The current downside is that it won't sync via activesync on a PC. You have to use iTunes which is no good for a locked down (client's) PC. The exchange server bit is never gonna happen at current client so I'm a bit screwed unless anyone here has a suggestion?

and don't get me f'ing started with O2. They don't accept a cert of incorp from Co Hse as proof of Ltd company but insist on a letterhead FFS.

Also, the muppet wouldn't take a driving lic and passport as proof of identity cos they're too easy to forge!

So letterhead is unquestionable proof of company but passport is not proof of person!

Comment

Working...
                    X