• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Downturn in contract rates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downturn in contract rates

I knew things were bad, but...

http://www.jobserve.com/W509CD8E9562E2FE9.jsjob

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    I suspect the mean that NO amount of money is worth doing User Acceptance Testing for.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

It doesn't specify a rate...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        It doesn't specify a rate...
        The eagle eyed pimp seems to have removed the previously specified rate of "0". Maybe there weren't many CV's landing on his desk.

Comment

The eagle eyed pimp seems to have removed the previously specified rate of "0". Maybe there weren't many CV's landing on his desk.
          I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            I saw it.
            Thanks, my sanity lives another day

Comment

Thanks, my sanity lives another day
              I notice that the agent didn't correct the abysmal spelling on that advert though

Comment

Ah, that explains it

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                I notice that the agent didn't correct the abysmal spelling on that advert though
                He's still advertising for a spellchecker operator.

Comment

Check base translations of marketing content and Web property files (user messages) to ensure they use suitable and intelligible local language terminology.

Hey Agent, how about telling us which "local language"? isn't that quite important?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    Hey Agent, how about telling us which "local language"? isn't that quite important?
                    Whatever they talk in West Yorkshire - certainly not English

Comment

Working...
                    X