• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bunker Mentality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunker Mentality

Funniest thing I've seen in a while SFW (ish...might raise a few eyebrows in some mainland offices )

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Funniest thing I've seen in a while SFW (ish...might raise a few eyebrows in some mainland offices )
    Funniest thing I've seen since the last time someone used that clip for something else with new subtites
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

BRILLIANT

Maybe someone will explain it to the Snot Goblin and he gets the message and calls an election. Or maybe not
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
        Was this one of those Fly on the wall documentaries?
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Was this one of those Fly on the wall documentaries?
          Docudrama I think - all the actors appear to be from edinburgh as the accent is incomprehensible to this weejie. Probably explains the subtitiles as well

Comment

Working...
          X