• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barry George

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barry George

Who'd have thought it? I still think he's a shifty one, though, and would feel less than contented if he lived anywhere near me - but then I'm a dead ringer for Jill Dando (no pun intended, etc.).

Yeah I remember the day she was shot. Not good.

The evidence would suggest that he was a nutter, but there is a big difference between being a nutter and committing a murder.

It could have been an ex-lover of Jill Dando or a secret lover of Jill Dando that the police weren't aware of; given her imminent marriage to that doctor it could of been far too much for that person and they did the deed; in the meantime the police with no good leads chose the local celeb obssessed nutter, they may aswell have selected 'Bo Selecta'.

Comment

Another stark reminder for those who still favour the return of the death penalty.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Another stark reminder for those who still favour the return of the death penalty.
        I still do, For second offence drug dealers & paedophiles.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Another stark reminder that the police are totally out of control and will fit up anyone to get a conviction when they are under pressure to do do.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

There was no ******* evidence it was him that did it!
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              If they had executed him, we might never have had found out he was innocent. Perhaps we're all a little bit guilty of wanting to be told that somebody is going to pay, without concerning ourselves with the detail that it might not be the right person.

I remember hearing the news, and I remember thinking I must have heard it wrong because she seemed like the last person you'd expect anyone to have a reason to kill (sounds a bit naive I know and everybody has a private life). But with it being a gun shot to the head, the "lone nutter" theory never did ring true.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Yeah he is only an attempted rapist who tried to break into Kensington Palace.

Ooh he's such a nice young fellow, is Barry.

Comment

I think the Revenue did it.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Another stark reminder that the police are totally out of control and will fit up anyone to get a conviction when they are under pressure to do do.

In that case I blame NL.

They were concentrating on their statistics, not solving the crime.
                    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X