• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Fighters Helping The Taliban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Fighters Helping The Taliban

British Muslims are actively helping the Taliban and al Qaida to attack coalition forces, the former commander of UK forces in Afghanistan has said.

Suspicions that Brits were fighting for the Taliban were raised earlier this year after that RAF experts overheard secret transmissions spoken in broad Midlands and Yorkshire accents.

Now Brigadier Ed Butler has also said militant Islamic groups in Helmand Province are suspected of assisting terrorist plots in the UK.

Writing in the Daily Telegraph, Brig Butler, who led British troops in Helmand Province for six months, said: "There are British passport holders who live in the UK who are being found in places like Kandahar.
    LINKY

They are not British in my opinion, They are merely UK passport holders.

Catch them, Hang them and deport their families wholesale to Afghanistan. If they want to support the Taliban, then ship the lot over there to live the life they want to support so much.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    LINKY

Catch them, Hang them and deport their families wholesale to Afghanistan. If they want to support the Taliban, then ship the lot over there to live the life they want to support so much.
    WHS
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Yeh. But is also good opportunity to get a few spies and Channel 4 reporters in there.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

People who wear keffiyehs in Soho should be dropped in the desert and made to join the Taliban I reckon. That'd stop them clogging up the pavements with their WKD.

http://streetknowledge.files.wordpre...97&h=497&h=497

Comment

Its probably Eastenders or Coronation Street on radio they don't have a Telly their lol

Comment

I have some muslin friends from Turkey, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq and Iran. What amazes them all is how extremist radical muslims in the UK get away with have mosques and meeting and make such extreme rhetoric that would not be allowed in their own mulim country.

I am sure the government would not allow radical Christian groups like the Klu Klux Klan to have churches and go around the streets in white hooded robes.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

LINKY

WHS x2
              Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

LINKY

So it's okay to strip somebody of their citizenship for disagreeing with the UK government?

Interesting.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  So it's okay to strip somebody of their citizenship for disagreeing with the UK government?

Interesting.
                  So it's Not OK to strip somebody of their citizenship for actively supporting Terrorism, Blowing up and killing British Citizens, supporting the killing and murder of British troops who are responsible for the freedoms that these Muslim activists enjoy in this country? very Interesting!

If they wish to support such actions, let them move out of Britain.
                  They should hand in their British passports and move to the country they are supporting if they are so all fired supportive of the lifestyle they lead there.

They are two faced murderous, traitorous scum, and parasites in my opinion.

PS. Are You a Muslim activist by any chance?
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I can't believe the comments posted here. foreigners have a right to do what they like whenever they want it.

Face Mecca and ask Allah 10 times for forgiveness or have your right hand cut off.

Comment

Working...
                    X