• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waiting for the woman to dress..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for the woman to dress..

1 h and 20 mins now ... changed clothes 2 times , now is redoing her hair because allegedly looked like poodle ... ohh women ...

and you're complaining because?

Get the PS3/xbox on.. read a good book... browse for pr0n

Make use of the time when she's busy and not nagging you to do something!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
      1 h and 20 mins now ... changed clothes 2 times , now is redoing her hair because allegedly looked like poodle ... ohh women ...
      When she's finally ready, say "You look ridiculous" and head for the pub

HTH
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

waiting now for the wife before going out...50 mins so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          When she's finally ready, say "You look ridiculous" and head for the pub

HTH
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I'm waiting for my woman to undress.

Comment

Originally posted by Malingering BA View Post
              I'm waiting for my woman to undress.
              She doesn't take long, Trust me

Oops!

Comment

She doesn't take long, Trust me

Oops!

Comment

What to say when she asks "How do I look" or "Do I look fat in this"

Answers that have served me well:

Q. How do I look?

A.1. Would you be really upset if I ripped that off you with my teeth and dragged you into bed?

A.2. If I thought you were dressing like this to attract another bloke, there'd be trouble.

A.3. Are you looking to chat up younger blokes at this do? Can't you change into something that doesn't make you look so tempting?

A.4. You just want people to say "what on earth is she doing with him!" But then again, the guys are going to be saying " Lucky sod" so fair is fair.

Q. Do I look fat in this?

See Above

Comment

What to say when she asks "How do I look" or "Do I look fat in this"

Answers that have served me well:

Q. How do I look?

A.1. Would you be really upset if I ripped that off you with my teeth and dragged you into bed?

A.2. If I thought you were dressing like this to attract another bloke, there'd be trouble.

A.3. Are you looking to chat up younger blokes at this do? Can't you change into something that doesn't make you look so tempting?

A.4. You just want people to say "what on earth is she doing with him!" But then again, the guys are going to be saying " Lucky sod" so fair is fair.

See Above
                    OK here goes nothing.....

I've found the best answers are always non-sexual.
                    IMO, when women dress up, they don't really want to advertise that they are available. Giving the obvious male response of "you're so beautiful, I want to **** you" doesn't work if this is a good long term relationship.

I do agree with your answers if you've just met.
                    BUT if you've been together more than a year, I've found it's better to keep it simple and be sincere. (Unfortunately, the vast majority of IT guys have no clue whatsoever about this - and thats why so many of them have short term relationships - too much 1+1 = 2 and thinking about THEIR wants and reactions rather than their partner)

Q. How do I look?[/B]

- Feign slight surprise with "You look gorgous".
                    - "I love you babe"
                    - "I won't be able to leave you on your own"
                    - "Ding dong!"
                    - "I'll have to fight them off - Really like it"

"Babe, you look great"
                    "No way"
                    NEVER show boredom in saying this and best not to vary it. Get her bored asking by saying the same response

In general, if you think Cinderella or the last scene in "Pretty woman", you're almost there. The lady wants others to see how beautiful she can be, with no need to worry that people will be uninterested in her.

Tap into that psyche, feed the confidence boosting and she's yours......

IMO, if you don't do this on at least an occasional basis, the good times will dry up. Never think that a women is bolshy and confident so doesn't need it - they all do. The last thing they want is to think their partner is only interested in them for nooky.
                    The excpetion to this is good time girl. In that case, one should never be fooled into thinking that she wants you for who you are.
                    i.e. Never confuse love with an "equitable transaction". You get a "looker" to do what you want and you pay so she just takes it. She won't be happy with it but "hey, the girl likes expensive things".
                    If thats you're relationship, just take what you want, don't get too inergrated. Always realise that if you get crap from her, ditch the bitch.

Unfortunately, a lot of women try to please their man at the begining by dressing up to attract. if you feed the "You better gets dressed up to impress me" line, it feeds the woman's insecurity and doesn't work in the long term.

OK, shoot me down. But YOU try this approach. The benefits don't accrue for about 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X