• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need the Supermarket Sweep music!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need the Supermarket Sweep music!

We are testing Self Service Checkouts on Wednesday in the office with around 10 people hammering a bay of four SCO's for a couple of hours.

Thought the Dale Winton music would add a certain atmosphere.

Anyone know of any online music download sites?

I used to use I-Tunes, but, since ditching my ipod have cancelled my membership. Any Pay and Go sites that are safe? Eg, I can pay with Paypal and not register credit card details?

Any other music ideas also welcome......

surely some saddo would have put it on youtube?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      surely some saddo would have put it on youtube?
      Found the youtube you kindly posted - much obliged.

Preference is to have it on CD though, as no PC with speakers in the testing room..... That song is camper than Scootch!

Comment

Tread carefully. Making them do repetitive donkey work is humiliating enough. Making a joke out of it is just rubbing it in. Your bit of fun might turn into lasting resentment.

If you think they have that sense of humour, then fair enough. But do think it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          We are testing Self Service Checkouts on Wednesday in the office with around 10 people hammering a bay of four SCO's for a couple of hours.

Thought the Dale Winton music would add a certain atmosphere.

Anyone know of any online music download sites?

I used to use I-Tunes, but, since ditching my ipod have cancelled my membership. Any Pay and Go sites that are safe? Eg, I can pay with Paypal and not register credit card details?

Any other music ideas also welcome......
          Why not have some canned laughter?

Or the godfather music?

Comment

Working...
          X