• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lads mags!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lads mags!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7540113.stm

"Lad mags" encourage irresponsible behaviour among young men and promote a negative image of women, a leading Tory is due to say.
    "Titles such as Nuts and Zoo paint a picture of women as permanently, lasciviously, uncomplicatedly available," his speech says.
    Is the the most stupid thing you've read this year?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7540113.stm

"Shadow education secretary Michael Gove is expected to link the magazines to relationship breakdown and fatherless children in a high-profile speech."

I have voted Tory since I could vote - 6 times now - even during 1997. Due to the attacks on fathers I wont vote for them next time.

Comment

You mean besides your 'Dear Marge' type postings?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        You mean besides your 'Dear Marge' type postings?
        Fcku me you really are a sad little cretin. Do us a favour, piss off now and don't come back. You've nothing to contribute but your pathetic need for attention, of any sort.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Fcku me you really are a sad little cretin. Do us a favour, piss off now and don't come back. You've nothing to contribute but your pathetic need for attention, of any sort.
          Oooo some animosity on the forum this morning. Bring on the entertainment! Surely the correct thing to do snaw (for this forum) is to tell him to "CUK off"

What's a "Dear Marge" post?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Oooo some animosity on the forum this morning. Bring on the entertainment! Surely the correct thing to do snaw (for this forum) is to tell him to "CUK off"

What's a "Dear Marge" post?
            Apparently I committed some kind of Faux Paux by posting last week that, amongst other bad things happening to people I know, my wives best friend has terminal cancer. Troll thinks it's funny to wind me up on this.

Comment

Having a bad day snaw <-------Manly hug
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Having a bad day snaw <-------Manly hug
                Nah, I'm fine. Just not really up for trolls need for attention today.

Comment

A load of old woofle from them as usual...

Anyone who buys a Twat Mag should be put down, on grounds of severly reduced mental function.

Comment

Originally posted by LittlestHobbo View Post
                    A load of old woofle from them as usual...

Anyone who buys a Twat Mag should be put down, on grounds of severly reduced mental function.
                    Possibly true - but do you agree with the Tory shadow minister as to their effects on society?

Comment

Working...
                    X