• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids at work

There are millions of the little buggers running around work today, its bring your Kids to Work Day here today (and Thursday) so all the permies have brought their pooping and peeing and screaming hordes with them. This is not conducive to working and I'm dreading what the canteen is going to be like
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    There are millions of the little buggers running around work today, its bring your Kids to Work Day here today (and Thursday) so all the permies have brought their pooping and peeing and screaming hordes with them. This is not conducive to working and I'm dreading what the canteen is going to be like
    Scream "There's an escaped Paedophile loose in the building" That should clear the place out

HTH
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

When working at a client in Jerusalem they had a bring your firearm to work day...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        When working at a client in Jerusalem they had a bring your firearm to work day...
        I had years of that

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          I had years of that
          Me too. But this was an office building full of very defensive jewish people...

It would certainly solve the kids at work problem though, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Me too. But this was an office building full of very defensive jewish people...

It would certainly solve the kids at work problem though, eh?
            It would be just like school USA

Comment

There's an "education event" for employees kids at ClientCo (major producer of 4x4 vehicles) later this month. They get a tour of the plant, then play on some robots, followed by a trip on the off road circuit. I'm quite envious really.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Where's the reciprocity? People bring their kids into work most Fridays; yet I get arrested for taking their kids home with me. Pah!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                  Where's the reciprocity? People bring their kids into work most Fridays; yet I get arrested for taking their kids home with me. Pah!

Comment

Working...
                  X