• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Press that button...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Press that button...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3395507.stm

Orgasmatron...

Women start by drinking an electrolyte sports drink 20 minutes before using the device.

They then apply two white electrode pads inside their ankles.

The device stimulates the nerves sending gentle pulses up the woman's leg for between 10 and 30 minutes leaving women on the verge of climax.
    Not quite at the touch of a button then.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I wonder why that article from over 4 years ago has suddenly become one of the most popular on the BBC site?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I wonder why that article from over 4 years ago has suddenly become one of the most popular on the BBC site?
        WHS

They obviously haven't taken off though

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Oh come on (no pun intended), what do you want to read about, bloody Gordo f'ing up the economy, the bloody Chinese f'ing up the olympics, bloody Northern Rock f'ing up peoples savings, OR women having orgasms?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Oh come on (no pun intended), what do you want to read about, bloody Gordo f'ing up the economy, the bloody Chinese f'ing up the olympics, bloody Northern Rock f'ing up peoples savings, OR women having orgasms?
            Point taken, although I don't go to the BBC News site for my kicks - there are much better sites for the latter genre of material

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It's been recycled old tat for weeks now....
              For a brief moment I thought there was an extra w in there...

Comment

Working...
              X