• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking forward to the commute

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the commute

This morning while driving in I had the pleasure of nearly being killed by a complete tw@t driving an 02 reg MGF. This tit was racing down the hard shoulder (the motorway was moving well as I was doing about 80 in the fast lane. He then cut right over 3 lanes of traffic and nearly took the front off my car in the process. He got the usuall geastures. He then moved back to the midddle lane to undertake a few cars before going back to the hard shoulder to undertake some lorries.

By the end of the M621 he slowed sitting in lane 1. I was heading down in lane 2 (only 2 lanes on this bit) as I got to the back end of his car he yanked the wheel so that he came half way into my lane to try to force me into the central reservation before darting back over the chevrons and off the motorway.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

And you're sure it wasn't an A3
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

No it was a MGF - my diesel Mondeo could almost keep up
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        MGF hey, he was probably rushing to get to a garage before his head gasket gave out and engine seized

Comment

Couldn't have been a Passat then. Those things are hot
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Clarkeson?

Comment

probably a fkin doctor

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Anyone else on the M62 this morning?

Chipboard lorry fire - I was parked up from 6:30 to 9am!!!

Only half a mile away, so really frustrating.

Comment

This morning while driving in I had the pleasure of nearly being killed by a complete tw@t driving an 02 reg MGF. This tit was racing down the hard shoulder (the motorway was moving well as I was doing about 80 in the fast lane. He then cut right over 3 lanes of traffic and nearly took the front off my car in the process. He got the usuall geastures. He then moved back to the midddle lane to undertake a few cars before going back to the hard shoulder to undertake some lorries.

By the end of the M621 he slowed sitting in lane 1. I was heading down in lane 2 (only 2 lanes on this bit) as I got to the back end of his car he yanked the wheel so that he came half way into my lane to try to force me into the central reservation before darting back over the chevrons and off the motorway.
                  So he was racing and you were driving normally - but you were side by side for ages?

Comment

Best way to deal with such idiots is let them get up your chuff, acclerate toward slower moving traffic (no braking) and then move over at the last minute!
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X