• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Smoking!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Smoking!

Hope they get prosecuted for attempted murder.

Failing that I liked this novel solution

"If they catch the offenders they should pump them so full of oestregen that they grow breasts and their testicles drop off. I doubt we'll see them or any offspring then swaggering around, intimidating and attacking the general public.Robin, Bristol,"

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Hope they get prosecuted for attempted murder.

Failing that I liked this novel solution

"If they catch the offenders they should pump them so full of oestregen that they grow breasts and their testicles drop off. I doubt we'll see them or any offspring then swaggering around, intimidating and attacking the general public.Robin, Bristol,"
    I like Robin - the voice of reason.

Comment

Erk. These people should be beaten to death. I'm surprised no-one stopped them leaving the platform after what they did.

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm not surprised at all. No-one has any bloody backbone anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Erk. These people should be beaten to death. I'm surprised no-one stopped them leaving the platform after what they did.

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm not surprised at all. No-one has any bloody backbone anymore.
        I often wonder what I'd do in such circumstances. I'd like to think I'd kick the wotsit out of them, but two things spring to mind:
        1. They may knife me. Not a far-fetched supposition these days.
        2. I'd get 10 years and they'd get a trip to Alton Towers and 2 hours community service.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          I often wonder what I'd do in such circumstances. I'd like to think I'd kick the wotsit out of them, but two things spring to mind:
          2. I'd get 10 years and they'd get a trip to Alton Towers and 2 hours community service.
          Hear Hear!
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post

20 hours on the XBox 360
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
            X