• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Moore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Moore

Michael Moore: Superhero or git?

Just watched a rather revealing DVD about how he sexes-up, or just plain deceives, to make his stories either fit the way he wants them to look, or simply make him look ace.

I was both shocked and embarrassed as can be for ever taking that fat, twister's word as the truth. Shame on me and lesson learned. The f--ker.

Git.

Comment

Fat Git.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post

Just watched a rather revealing DVD about how he sexes-up, or just plain deceives, to make his stories either fit the way he wants them to look, or simply make him look ace.

I was both shocked and embarrassed as can be for ever taking that fat, twister's word as the truth. Shame on me and lesson learned. The f--ker.
        Ah, but is it? You're now believing the new DVD to be Gospel, what happens when the next DVD comes out exposing that DVD as a sham?

HTH!
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post

And the sources and information on this DVD are reputable, genuine and beyond reproach? What was it called and who made it?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            Fat Git.
            Big fat git!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Big fat git!
              Big fat American git!
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Bit fat git, but that doesn't mean he doesn't stumble upon a grain of truth now and again ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Occasionally amusing fat git.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                    Ah, but is it? You're now believing the new DVD to be Gospel, what happens when the next DVD comes out exposing that DVD as a sham?

HTH!
                    F--k! Hadn't thought of that! You b*stard!

Comment

Working...
                    X