• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I reckon I am a 9.5 / 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon I am a 9.5 / 10

Now that summer is here, and the girlies are wearing their skimpies, how good are you at spotting the best boob-shots, and getting into position for a jolly good ogle ?

>9 Unerring ability to capitalise on every floppertunity
    53.33%
    8 - 9 Pretty good, but I dont like to stare
    26.67%
    7 - 8 I get embarrassed, but I like a sneaky peek
    6.67%
    6 - 7 I need to go to specsavers
    3.33%
    1 - 2 I am a frotting gay boy, not really interested
    6.67%
    <1 As a lady, I find the whole thing disgusting
    3.33%

The poll is expired.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

about similar - and there are some top looking birds around here.

Comment

Used to be a pro when I was younger, appear to have lost the knack these days.

Fond memories of parking the bike up in Soho Sqr at lunch time on a hot sunny day.....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was walking past St Pauls earlier - it was tottytastic!

Comment

Prefer bums. My on-gong scientific study points to women's bums getting fatter in recent years. More research is required however.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Prefer bums. My on-gong scientific study points to women's bums getting fatter in recent years. More research is required however.
            Nah, bums have dirty stuff coming out of them. Unless that's what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Used to be a pro when I was younger, appear to have lost the knack these days.

Fond memories of parking the bike up in Soho Sqr at lunch time on a hot sunny day.....
              Is that a euphemism?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                Is that a euphemism?
                Nah, worked as a motocycle courier back in the late 80's when I was young and foolish and had no fear of anything

It was great in the summer, find a good spot to park up on a sunny day, stretch out on the bike and watch the girlies go by.

One company I worked for, the dispatcher was a right old letch and would give preferance on jobs to the guys who gave him the best descriptions of the girls they saw

Soho square was always good cos of all the film company offices there. St Pauls was another good spot as were Greys Inn and Lincolns Inn.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ladies' lavatories are always a good bet for a right, proper ogle. Fitting a small web camera thingy in a cubicle or two affords one time to hunt-down better hunting grounds and then leer and lech to one's heart's content on the old PC at home, when the wife is asleep (a dash of Rohypnol in her evening sherry keeps her nicely in bed & out of the way, I find).

Comment

I get caught more as I get older

Comment

Working...
                    X