• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractorama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractorama

Contract up at end of August, but just been asked if I want to renew 'til end of 2008.

Yay.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Contract up at end of August, but just been asked if I want to renew 'til end of 2008.

Yay.
    Grats Xen, chances are I'll get offered and extension come the end of September. Desperately hoping something else comes up in the meantime though cos this place is driving me insane.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good work fella.

Comment

Comment

"Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Yay.
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Yay.
              The correct answer is yes, of course, subject to a rate rise of 15%.

Comment

Nice one Xen
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Congrats. I've just got myself a nice 3 - 6 monther 20 miles from my house.

I'll be able to pay back Xen that tenner
                  It is better to be silent and thought of a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Working...
                  X