• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAS please explain.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAS please explain.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/Fig.C.lrg.gif

http://www.roanokeslant.org/GlobalWa...-1998-2008.jpg

He can't.

HTH
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      He can't.

HTH
      Were you laughing as hard as me yesterday?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Talk about Dumb and Dumber.

I think you'll find the explanation here, in a link you yourself posted:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-agw-real.html

Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Were you laughing as hard as me yesterday?
          Still laughing now.

Andrius Velicka £1M
          Kenny Miller £2M
          Madjid Bougherra £2.5M
          Kyle Lafferty £3M

Out of Europe before the season has even started??

Priceless!

Apparently they are getting Jim Bowen in to give Team talks at Ibrox.
          "Now let's see what you could have won!"
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Talk about Dumb and Dumber.

I think you'll find the explanation here, in a link you yourself posted:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-agw-real.html

Oi - leave me out of your AGW debate - I'm talking about something far more importantl: The humiliation of the forces of darkness by the titans of club football fC thingimy from Lithuania ...
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Madjid Bougherra £2.5M
              Made me laugh too - he turned down a move to us (West Brom) at the 11th hour Think we could get him cheap now?
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Still laughing now.

Andrius Velicka £1M
                Kenny Miller £2M
                Madjid Bougherra £2.5M
                Kyle Lafferty £3M

Out of Europe before the season has even started??

Priceless!

Apparently they are getting Jim Bowen in to give Team talks at Ibrox.
                "Now let's see what you could have won!"
                Away and have a wash you soap dodging todger. I didnae fancy racking up those air miles anyway. You cannae beat a miserable November morning freezing yer tits off up at Inverness Caley.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Oi - leave me out of your AGW debate - I'm talking about something far more importantl: The humiliation of the forces of darkness by the titans of club football fC thingimy from Lithuania ...
                  Humiliation is Celtic 0 - 5 Deepest darkest slovakian pub team

We were just pish.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X