• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tea Leaf Gets Caught and Blubs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea Leaf Gets Caught and Blubs

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...are/article.do

Forgot? My arse! Another thief who got caught, tried to play the System, and, unusually (and delightfully), got the full treatment. The freeloading, fare-hiking grabber.

Deport her to Norway or wherever these fuzzy wuzzies come from.

Comment

What a great country this is.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        What a great country this is.

WHS. Depressing.

Comment

That is her life over. She will be black listed from all jobs now and unable to get credit etc. Another long-term benefit claimant as been created.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            That is her life over. She will be black listed from all jobs now and unable to get credit etc. Another long-term benefit claimant as been created.
            Don't think so, she's Danish. If she has any sense she won't be claiming here.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              There are PLENTY of "Oh, it's not really stealing" slags out there. And I am soooo pleased to see one of 'em get properly screwed for it. Remember, she was offered a "No Criminal Record" way out, and, like any of her Fagin-like ilk would have done if in the same boat, she just had to take a punt on the "I'm blonde, a mother and am just SO busy, your honour." wheeze. F--k her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                There are PLENTY of "Oh, it's not really stealing" slags out there. And I am soooo pleased to see one of 'em get properly screwed for it. Remember, she was offered a "No Criminal Record" way out, and, like any of her Fagin-like ilk would have done if in the same boat, she just had to take a punt on the "I'm blonde, a mother and am just SO busy, your honour." wheeze. F--k her.
                I bet she sells drugs to children too.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I bet she sells drugs to children too.
                  If she did, I bet she'd still try the "flutter the eyes and flash the tits" approach in court.

Comment

I represented myself because I thought I had to stand up for myself
                    Oh dear. Oh dearie dear.

Did she not pay attention at her UK citizenship classes? A legal aid brief would not only have got her off but won her compensation for the distress caused.

Comment

Working...
                    X