• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheeky flipers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky flipers

Hello ****** ,

Sorry to bother you. I am just writing with regards to a requirement for a Business Change Consultant to work in the West country UK on a 4 Month Contract, from the notes on our system I understand that your DV clearance has currently lapsed and unfortunately this position requires all candidates to be DV cleared prior to submission, but if you would know of anyone who may be interested, please feel free to pass on the attached job specification and my contact details.

Many thanks and kindest regards
    --
    --
    Recruitment Resourcer
    ******** Services Ltd
    T: ********
    F: ********
    E: ********.co.uk
    W: *******.co.uk
    I wouldn't mind if this was a one off from an agency who I've dealt with in the past but this is happening more and more, why should I supply them with details of people that fit their criteria when I am fit and able to do the job? There are several gigs that I could go for but the client doesn't want to pay the £11k+ to put me through DV despite the fact I've had it before.

Feck em.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Working...
X