• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Georgia" beats Russia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Georgia" beats Russia

What I love about the Olympics is the way it unifies the nations of the world and promotes peace on Earth.

Georgia beats Russia

Shame the background pair are not a little more in focus.

Maybe these people should just have a giant game of Risk.....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
      What I love about the Olympics is the way it unifies the nations of the world and promotes peace on Earth.

Georgia beats Russia

Shame the background pair are not a little more in focus.
      Like this
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Have you seen the link to the top 20 female athletes on that page. I darent click it at work.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Have you seen the link to the top 20 female athletes on that page. I darent click it at work.
          Oh WoW!

FG's One a day thread, has some serious competition there
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            Glad I wasn't the only one looking at that.

How come none of the female athletes you see on the TV look like that?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

There's a fw more Beach Volleyball pics as well.

Strange how few of them actually feature the players faces and how many feature the bikini's
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I thought one of our girly archers was a bit of a fox. Must be the CSLs and Pout!

Comment

Working...
                X