PDA

View Full Version : Csa

DGK
13th August 2008, 17:51
This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on. I'm almost certain her new fella adopted them, they've always had his name, but maybe they lied about the adoption all those years ago. What's the position with the CSA?

DodgyAgent
13th August 2008, 18:13
This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on. I'm almost certain her new fella adopted them, they've always had his name, but maybe they lied about the adoption all those years ago. What's the position with the CSA?

Missionary?

BrilloPad
13th August 2008, 18:24

Firstly your poor attitude to woman does you no credit and gives decent men a bad name. Please moderate your posts.

Are you sure you are the father? I would suggest a paternity test.

How many children? What ages are they?

Is the child has been adopted then legally you no longer pay.

If they are yours - do you have any interest in seeing them?

Bob Dalek
13th August 2008, 18:33

Are you saying that you knew the kids were yours all along, or that it's a bolt out of the blue to find out that you are their dad?

DiscoStu
13th August 2008, 18:33
This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on...

And people say the CSA have an attitude problem...