• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Csa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Csa

This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on. I'm almost certain her new fella adopted them, they've always had his name, but maybe they lied about the adoption all those years ago. What's the position with the CSA?

Originally posted by DGK View Post
    This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on. I'm almost certain her new fella adopted them, they've always had his name, but maybe they lied about the adoption all those years ago. What's the position with the CSA?
    Missionary?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Firstly your poor attitude to woman does you no credit and gives decent men a bad name. Please moderate your posts.

Are you sure you are the father? I would suggest a paternity test.

How many children? What ages are they?

Is the child has been adopted then legally you no longer pay.

If they are yours - do you have any interest in seeing them?

Comment

Are you saying that you knew the kids were yours all along, or that it's a bolt out of the blue to find out that you are their dad?

Comment

This ugly b*tch I once rojered out of desperation has contacted the CSA for money 14 years on...
          And people say the CSA have an attitude problem...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
          X