• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Liability Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Liability Insurance

Yippee - I've just bagged a 6 month contract (on £50 a day more than I was on )

But I need Public Liability Insurance, which is apparently more stringent than Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Can anyone recommend a good company for this? I've never bothered with this kind of insurance before, and don't expect to need it. So the cheapest and easiest to arrange would probably be best.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I'll do it forra fiver.

PCG?

Comment

If you're a PCG member you can get it cheap as a package of PI/PL/EL for around £200 all in via Randal Dorling.

They do sepreate quotes for each as well but no idea how much they are.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hiscox

http://www.hiscox.com/ViewCMSPage.as...2-38a6c316c6c4

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I'll do it forra fiver.

PCG?
          Hmm - I see I have some serious competion - opps I thought it was Public Library Insurance - you cant be too careful these days.

Comment

Working...
          X