• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nominee Directors and shareholders - is this sensible?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nominee Directors and shareholders - is this sensible?

I work for myLtd. I like the idea of keeping my details off the companies house register.

I have searched via Google and a number of companies offer a nominee service. Has anybody on here any thoughts on the use of nominee directors and shareholders?

My main concern is lack of security of any funds that I may have in the company coffers. Are these fears justified?

CO

Why would you want to give your company away to someone else and have them charge you for the privilege? Why don't you want to be known to own your own business? What are you actually trying to hide?

You want to get business benefits, behave like a business. It's not rocket science.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

To hide from my ex and CSA

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101 View Post
        You have just lost a tulipload of credibility on these forums.....
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101 View Post
          Grow up and take responsibility for your actions.

Comment

Working...
          X