• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Art of the Banana Programmer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Art of the Banana Programmer

I have often wondered how other lower forms of life actually think. Take the primates for example, do they live from one banana to the next ? Are their urges fully realised by a quick sh*g, a house in surbiton, and big motor on the drive. Now I realise I have an ideal opportunity to gain further insight into this monkey puzzle. So I ask you all, how do you think ? How does it feel to be truly thick ? Is there a fog or is ignorance bliss ? Try not to use big words if you don't understand their meaning.

Thanks
    Jabber

So were you forwarding that from a friend?

Whoops sorry, a friend is someone who likes you and has your best interests at heart (wasn't sure you'd know the word, Jobbyjabber)
    Why not?

Comment

Comment

Have a sonny.

Comment

I like you, you're silly

(Screwy Squirrel)
          Why not?

Comment

pay bananas get monkeys........ I should know we have a few here!
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              pay bananas get monkeys........ I should know we have a few here!
              I wonder if you gave monkeys more bananas it would make them into .net programmers?

Comment

I think .net Monkeys have GM bananas.............. grow them bigger, pay them less......
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  I think .net Monkeys have GM bananas.............. grow them bigger, pay them less......
                  I bet .net monkeys are routinely injected with antibiotics as well. Can you get organic ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    I bet .net monkeys are routinely injected with antibiotics as well. Can you get organic ones?
                    Organic monkeys? How about bionic monkeys? There could be a show -MONKEY WARS!- every week bionic monkeys battle each other until one is crowned champion.

PS. Damn, Zeit beat me to the organic monkeys
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X