• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets show them Chinese how to do a proper Olympic ceremony init

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets show them Chinese how to do a proper Olympic ceremony init

Beckham will appear on the top of one of London's red double-decker buses and kick a football into the crowd when London gets a chance to tell the world what the next Games will be like

link

I want to know what they're going to do with Jimmy Page! I wonder if it'll be as tasteful as Brian May playing "God Save The Queen" on the roof of Buckingham Palace.

Comment

I think they'll go for an "accidental" lighting of the flame in 2012 from a chip fat pan fire, symbolising the ancient history and traditions of the chav uprising in this country.
      Last edited by moorfield; 15 August 2008, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
        Beckham will appear on the top of one of London's red double-decker buses and kick a football into the crowd when London gets a chance to tell the world what the next Games will be like

link
        Well at least we could do it for real instead of faking bits of it

Comment

Working...
        X